Tickets & Pricing
TICKETS FOR THE NATIONAL CREATIVE WRITING INDUSTRY DAY 2019 ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
Standard Ticket: £45
5+ Person Group Discount: £40 per ticket
Limited sponsored tickets available for low-income or BAME/LGBTQ+/Disabled writers, and students or alumni of Manchester Metropolitan University.
We are also offering a select number of reduced price places to writers on means-tested benefits or grants, and those who are single-parents. If you'd like to apply for one of these places, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you encounter any problems during booking or would like to book as a group and receive your £5 discount then please contact Christopher Bryan: email@example.com
Guidance for Group Bookings
Each group will require a lead booker who registers and pays for the group via the registration portal.
Please note the lead booker will need the following information for each writer in your group BEFORE you are able to go and register on the site:
- Phone number
- Workshop choice (see below)
- Pitching session choices (see below)
- Access requirements
- Allergen/dietary information
- Choice of one workshop
- Choice of pitching genres (three options, of which two can be the same but one must be different).
1. Follow the link to book above
2. Select the Group category
3. Add the detail of your first writer
4. Select the package suitable for how many writers are in your group
5. Select your sessions and answer the writer specific questions
6. On the next screen select ‘add attendee’
7. And then at the start screen again repeat the above until all your writers are included
8. Please note this will only work for the Group category (underrepresented writers will need to book individually)
9. Once all writers are added you can then process this to payment
Please note that only groups of 5 or more will be entitled to the discount of £5 pp.